2018 State Energy Conference – registration now open!
The State Energy Conference of North Carolina provides actionable insight into the business of energy, connecting technical innovation, diverse resources and industry opportunity to help drive North Carolina’s regional energy economy forward with national impact.
Dates: April 17-18, 2018
Location: Jane S. McKimmon Center, N.C. State University, Raleigh, N.C.
This year’s State Energy Conference of North Carolina is organized to examine the impacts of energy technologies, policy and finance on customers at all levels of the energy marketplace:
- Residential Homes
- Commercial and Industrial Energy Use
- Governmental and Institutional Buildings
- Utilities and Infrastructure
- Research and Innovation
- Renewable Energy
Agenda coming soon!
Who Should Attend
• Engineers, architects, facilities personnel, property managers from:
• Small businesses
• Innovation firms
• Energy companies
• Colleges and universities
• Government / state agencies
• Nonprofit organizations
Why You Should Attend
• Benefit from over 75 expert speakers
• Choose among 30 different sessions in six different tracks
• Learn how the diverse energy mix is connecting our state
• Receive professional continuing education credits for engineers, architects, energy managers, and planners
• Network with 40+ exhibitors and sponsors at extended breaks and receptions