November 18 @ 8:00 am - November 20 @ 5:00 pm$799
This three-day onsite workshop will cover fundamental principles of battery based systems. At the end of the class, participants will be able to assist in designing and installing a residential PV system with battery back-up.
- Using load analysis size a battery bank.
- Specify and size inverters, charge controllers for battery based system
- Define system architecture options and functionality
- Add battery backup to existing grid direct PV system
- Understand code implications of these systems.
Registration fee includes lunch, parking, a textbook, and a notebook!