- This event has passed.
Making Energy Work Webinar Series – Innovative Financing Models for Low and Moderate Income Participation in Clean Energy
August 11, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
WHERE ENERGY POLICY GETS TO WORK. Over the course of the next six months, NCSEA will be offering a monthly webinar series featuring varying topics in clean energy from finance to policy and market insights. Join hundreds of attendees from across the country to get the latest scoop on trending clean energy topics sweeping the industry. Each webinar will feature nationally and regionally renowned experts within their respective fields to help shape the conversations driving clean energy forward in North Carolina and the country.
NCSEA will be offering each of these webinars free of charge.
- June 9 – 3pm | Trends and Updates on Utility Regulatory Reform Across the Country
- June 23 – 3pm | Net Metering – Why it’s Important and What’s at Stake
- July 14 – 3pm | Clean Energy Jobs in NC and Clean Energy as a Recovery Mechanism from COVID
- August 11 – 3pm | Innovative Financing Models for Low and Moderate Income Participation in Clean Energy
- September 22 – 3pm | National Clean Energy Week – Topic TBD
- October 6 – 3pm | Topic TBD