- This event has passed.
CREM: Certificate in Renewable Energy Management (VIRTUAL)
February 22 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm$1998
February 22-25 class dates will be held live in a virtual classroom via Zoom. Virtual attendance is expected from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
This 40-hour program covers renewable energy technology applications and solar fundamentals (with an eye towards the business side of it), policies that create the market to better help you select that perfect project site, and how to finance and manage a renewable project.
Participants are required to submit a final project to successfully complete the program.
CREM graduates will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of how solar electric and solar thermal technologies work.
- Describe renewable energy policy terminology.
- Understand how federal, state and local policies, incentives and regulations can affect the health of the renewable energy industry.
- Navigate the current financial landscape and assess different financial models
- Get NABCEP Technical Sales education credits for the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Certification Exam (must meet other NABCEP requirements)