- This event has passed.
At a Crossroads: America’s Clean Energy Workforce
October 3, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The panel will discuss how nuclear power helps ensure a just and equitable clean energy transition, the role of federal infrastructure policies on clean energy workforce development, the “war on talent” in engineering fields, and workforce training programs and opportunities.
Join Nuclear Matters alongside the American Nuclear Society from 11 AM – 12 PM ET on Monday, October 3 to hear how nuclear energy can help support a brighter future for the next generation of America’s clean energy workforce.
- Christina Walrond – Stakeholder Engagement Specialist, Office of Clean Energy Demonstrations, Department of Energy
- Matthew Warren – International Representative, Utility Department, IBEW
- Tim Tovar – Manager of Plant Operations, NuScale Power
- Matt Kellam – Workforce Development and Planning Coordinator, Dominion Energy; Past Chair and Advisor, Virginia Energy Workforce Consortium
- Lisa Marshall – Outreach, Retention & Engagement Director, Department of Nuclear Engineering, North Carolina State University
- Craig Piercy (Moderator) – CEO and Executive Director, American Nuclear Society