Southeast Regional Federal Construction, Infrastructure & Environment Summit
April 12 @ 8:00 am - April 13 @ 5:00 pm
The Office of Senator Thom Tillis and the North Carolina Military Business Center are pleased to announce the in-person Southeast Regional Federal Construction, Infrastructure & Environment Summit on April 12-13, 2023 in Wilmington, North Carolina.
April 12-13, 2023
Wilmington Convention Center
515 Nutt Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
There is a parking lot attached to the Wilmington Convention Center ($13 daily).
PURPOSE. “The Summit” brings together over 600 representatives of the Corps of Engineers, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Fort Bragg, Marine Corps Installations East, Seymour Johnson AFB, other Army, Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps installations, US Coast Guard, Department of Veterans Affairs, General Services Administration, other federal agencies, general and specialty contractors, designers and construction suppliers from throughout the Southeast of the United States.
ATTENDANCE. Attendance is encouraged for:
- General and specialty contractors that work in VA, NC, SC, GA and FL.
- Design firms that work in VA, NC, SC, GA and FL.
- Construction supply firms that work in VA, NC, SC, GA and FL.
- Companies that provide facility-support contracts in VA, NC, SC, GA and FL.
- Current federal contractors seeking partners and suppliers