- This event has passed.
Renewable Natural Gas Workshop
January 15, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Triangle Clean Cities Coalition is hosting a Renewable Natural Gas Workshop this January!
When: Wednesday January 15, 2020, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Where: Wake Tech RTP Campus – Auditorium
10908 Chapel Hill Rd.
Morrisville, NC 27560
The event will feature an exciting panel with experts working in the renewable natural gas industry, including:
- Paul Sandsted – Director of Technology & Sustainability, NGV America
- Natasha Beilstein – Regulatory Consultant, EcoEngineers
- Ryan Childress – Director of Business Development, Dominion Energy
- Kraig Westerbeek – Senior Director, Smithfield Renewables
- Erika Bailey – Senior Process Engineer, City of Raleigh
This event is free of cost to attendees and lunch will be provided! Click this link to register. We look forward to seeing you at Wake Tech on January 15th! Event Sponsored by Dominion Energy.
Questions about this event? Contact Andrea Eilers (firstname.lastname@example.org). This event is the second in a series of RNG workshops hosted by NC-based Clean Cities Coalitions. For more information about the first workshop, which will be held on 1/14 in Asheville, contact Bill Eaker (email@example.com) or visit their registration page.