- This event has passed.
Renewable Natural Gas Project Development Webinar
January 22, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join professionals from McGuireWoods and Smithfield Foods for a discussion on renewable natural gas projects, the GHG emission reduction factors that drive them and the often unique agreements and financing mechanisms that they require.
- California low-carbon fuels standard/RIN generation under the national renewable fuels standard
- Permitting considerations
- Common financing mechanisms for RNG projects
- Types of contracts and other agreements that make up a typical RNG project
- Developer’s perspective on RNG project considerations
- Policy changes
- Douglas E. Lamb, Partner, McGuireWoods
- John M. Lain, Senior Counsel, McGuireWoods
- Stewart Leeth, Chief Sustainability Officer, Smithfield Foods
- Kraig Westerbeek, Senior Director SFD Renewables & HPD Environmental Affairs, Smithfield Foods