Since 2009 E4 Carolinas has produced highly acclaimed energy leadership development programs. Hundreds of rising energy managers have gained broad Carolina energy industry knowledge through these yearlong programs.
E4 Carolinas is now pleased to present the Energy Boot Camp, an intensive, daylong condensation of the energy industry education component of our leadership development programs. The Energy Bootcamp is designed for those needing a quick and thorough understanding of how the Carolina energy economy works.
You’ll follow along in your own digital course book containing every chart, figure and diagram the instructor presents and including a glossary of the common terms, acronyms and terminology used in the industry. You’ll keep and use this digital reference for the rest of your career.
The Energy Bootcamp is right for you, if you:
- Have recently joined a company or organization which is part of the Carolina energy economy;
- Work in communications, business development or marketing and need a current, comprehensive view of the Carolina energy industry;
- Have finance, legal, or IT responsibilities and need context for the processes you manage;
- Promote energy policy, staff an energy association, are an energy university member; or
- Provide products or services to the industry and need to understand its issues and speak its language.
When you’ve graduated from the Energy Boot Camp, you will understand our national and local energy mix, issues and regulation. You’ll know how and why different energy sources are produced, distributed and used and how energy use is expected to evolve. You’ll know the types of utilities, how they operate and their issues. You’ll know how distributed generation works and its future. We’ll provide an overview of various Carolina energy economy segments and highlight the various companies and organizations that comprise it.