- This event has passed.
E4 Carolinas Energy Boot Camp
June 29 @ 9:30 am - June 30 @ 3:00 pm
About this event
Special Pricing: E4 Carolinas Members @ $199/person and Non-Members @ $249/person
The Energy Boot Camp is an intensive, condensation of the energy industry education component of E4 Carolinas’ yearlong leadership development programs. The Energy Bootcamp is designed for those needing a quick and thorough understanding of how the National and Carolina energy economies work and their issues. You’ll follow along in your own digital course book containing every chart, figure and diagram the instructor presents, including a glossary of the common industry terms, acronyms and terminology. You’ll keep and use this digital reference for the rest of your career.
The Energy Bootcamp is right for you, if you:
- Have recently joined an energy company or organization;
- Work in energy communications, business development or marketing and need a current, comprehensive view of the industry;
- Have energy finance, legal, or IT responsibilities and need context for the processes you manage;
- Promote energy policy, staff an energy association, are an energy university member; or
- Provide energy products or services, need to understand industry issues and speak its language.
Energy Boot Camp graduates, understand our national and local energy mix, issues and regulation, how and why different energy resources are produced, distributed and used and how energy use is expected to evolve. Utility types, their operations and issues, distributed generation and its future are all covered.