Operations and Maintenance for PV Systems Workshop
This new 2-day workshop is essential for those involved in the operations and maintenance of PV Systems. And while solar farms are the most common projects needing O&M, companies with large commercial and residential scale project portfolios will likely need O&M as well.
The workshop will cover: evaluating performance of systems, including specific data collection and evaluation, as well as protocols for collection; arc flash requirements; finding ground faults; thermal imaging; IV curve tracing and fuse servicing. ISPQ Certified Master PV Trainer David Del Vecchio instructs this course.
Prerequisite: REPV or equivalent PV fundamentals course
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Take measurements to evaluate performance
- Test insulation resistance and interpret IV curves
- Find ground faults
- Find underperforming/faulty modules and inverters
- Design an O&M work plan and protocol for safety
Registration and 2016 Schedule:
June 14 – 15, 2017. Register here.
October 19 – 20, 2017. Register here.
NCSU Campus, Raleigh, NC
For more information:
3. Contact Lyra_Rakusin@ncsu.edu or call 919-624-3061, and ask to join our mailing list.