Events & Meetings
Details regarding our next meeting will be announced shortly. Please check back often for more information.
To receive updates and more information about the next meeting click here.
The NC Clean Transportation Coordinating Committee is a group composed of members from industry, academia, state agencies, non-profits, Clean Cities Coalitions, and Clean Fuel Advanced Technology sub-award recipients focused on advancing proliferation and adoption of alternative fuels and advanced transportation technologies throughout the state of North Carolina. Activities towards achieving this goal include:
- coordinating clean transportation technical training and educational activities across the state
- organizing events with a statewide or regional impact
- providing industry reps and state agencies a forum to address state-wide interests
- providing a forum for state policy coordination and enhancement
- understanding and compiling statewide resources, usage trends, data
- developing alt fuel/advanced transportation case studies
Thanks to our current sponsors: NC Department of Transportation, Piedmont Natural Gas, NC Propane Gas Association, Duke Energy, PSNC Energy, Alliance Autogas, Novozymes, Osage Inc, and Advanced Energy.