CREM: Certificate in Renewable Energy Management
August 15 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$1998
Fall Session: August 15 – September 23, 2022
Individual Course Fee: $1,998*
This 40-hour program covers renewable energy technology applications and solar fundamentals (with an eye towards the business side of it), policies that create the market to better help you select that perfect project site, and how to finance and manage a renewable project.
This six-week course includes three full days of instruction along with weekly webinars and assignment. The majority of CREM is self-paced; however, the first three days are held onsite where the participant is required to be present from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm in a virtual classroom via Zoom or in Raleigh, NC.
Participants are required to submit a final project to successfully complete the program.
CREM graduates will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of how solar electric and solar thermal technologies work.
- Describe renewable energy policy terminology.
- Understand how federal, state and local policies, incentives and regulations can affect the health of the renewable energy industry.
- Navigate the current financial landscape and assess different financial models
- Get NABCEP Technical Sales education credits for the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Certification Exam (must meet other NABCEP requirements)
Course Hours Count Toward:
- NCCETC Renewable Energy Technologies Diploma Series: 40 hours
- NABCEP PV Technical Sales Certification: 40
- NABCEP Continuing Education PV Installer Recertification: 40
- Professional Development Hours (PDH): 40
The 40-hour CREM program can be taken by itself or can contribute 40 hours to the Renewable Energy Technologies Diploma Series. If you wish to complete the Diploma Series, save by registering for our Packaged Programs.
*Registration fee includes lunch, parking, and a notebook!
*Monthly payment plans are available.