Become a NC Smart Fleet
Increase efficiency, reduce emissions and be recognized for your efforts!
NC Smart Fleet is an opportunity to join with other fleets across North Carolina to quantify, aggregate and celebrate all that NC fleets are doing for air quality and fuel efficiency. Qualifying fleets earn points through the use of best practices, while Leaders and Champions must demonstrate reductions in greenhouse gas emissions.
NC Smart Fleet Benefits
- Promotion: All participating fleets will be listed on our website and have opportunities to be featured in media releases, newsletters and fleet profiles.
- Learning & Networking: Opportunities to exchange information with other Smart Fleet members and learn from experts and users about new technologies.
- Vehicle Decals & Logo Use: Members will be given decals and/or signs to acknowledge Smart Fleet participation and annual Smart Fleet logo with designation level for use on websites and marketing materials.
- Awards: Annual recognition from N.C. Department of Transportation will be given to all participating fleets.
For Complete Program Details Please View:
- NC Smart Fleet Overview
- Smart Fleet Plan Guidelines
- NC Smart Fleet Application Instructions
- NC Smart Fleet Application
Current NC Smart Fleet Members
- City of Charlotte-Solid Waste
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools
- City of Concord
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Piedmont Triad Regional Council
- Town of Apex
- Town of Kernersville
- Town of Knightdale
Contact Heather Brutz Reinhart
919-515-0277 | firstname.lastname@example.org
NC Smart Fleet Initiative is supported in part through the Clean Fuels Advanced Technology project with funding from the NC Department of Transportation.